Thursday, March 4, 2010

deja vu que viene

I can feel that deja vu that comes to me every March. The one that makes me remember the time I knew I would have a recurring dream about a gorgeous dragon, and then I did. I had many, many dreams of the same dragon, red with metallic specs of green and indigo, undulating quietly through clouds. I'm coming to the time when I remember that every year, one year ago from each second, is a completely different story. Every year is something completely new in these years. And I love it. I wouldn't change it.

I felt the same shift at the beginning of this year as I felt three years ago, the papers in the closet peaking out of the box, reading old thoughts that ushered me into the new. And March is upon me. It's a month where a lot of shifting happens. I think it's because it holds my parent's anniversary.

No comments: